The LDAP/AD add-on is an authentication provider that allows you to log in to theWebCTRL building automation system using LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) or AD (Active Directory®) credentials
The LDAP/AD add-on supports two LDAP authentication
• Simple with TLS
• Digest-MD5 with or without TLS
Key Features and Benefits
• Ease of retrieving or resetting a user’s building
automation system password.
• Ability to lock a user out of the building automation
• A single, central server for managing several building
automation system servers’ logins.
• You are running a WebCTRL v6.5 or later system with
the latest cumulative patch applied.
• You have the Admin privilege on your WebCTRL
• You have purchased and downloaded the LDAP/AD
• You have downloaded ldap.add-on.