OpenADR (Automated Demand Response) is a high-level computer-to-computer communication protocol, a product of the Smart Grid initiative. Its purpose is to provide a standard way for utility suppliers to automatically and securely communicate with their customers’ building systems to reduce energy demand during critical periods.
OpenADR (Automated Demand Response) is a high-level computer-to-computer communication protocol, a product of the Smart Grid initiative. Its purpose is to provide a standard way for utility suppliers to automatically and securely communicate with their customers’ building systems to reduce energy demand during critical periods. OpenADR can also be used to encourage voluntary reductions and rescheduling through dynamic (real-time or forecast) time-of-day pricing. An early version (OpenADR 1.0) was primarily used as an experimental development platform by a few utilities in North America. The current version (OpenADR 2.0) was released in late 2013 and is being adopted and gaining recognition as an international standard. Implementation of version 2.0 is still in the early stages and as with any new standard, some issues and conflicting interpretations are being resolved through experience.
Read more about OpenADR and Automated Logic’s ADR Add-on in the attached PDF.
Automated Logic is a member of the OpenADR Alliance.
ALC’s OpenADR Add-on
Eco-Screen Webinar Thursday, June 12, 2014 @ 2 PM EST
Use the above link also to connect via supported BlackBerry and iPad devices.
To prepare in advance for the conference (for all devices):https://connect3.uc.att.com/unitedtechnologies/Prepare/.
To view supported Operating Systems and devices:http://www.corp.att.com/attconnectsupport/supporteddevices
TO CONNECT WITH YOUR *TELEPHONE ONLY* (no computer):
Connects to WebCTRL® (read only) to monitor energy data.
- Displays data including current energy and water usage, reductions in CO2 emissions, outdoor air conditions (temperature, humidity, wind direction/speed).
- Builds awareness of LEED® certification requirements, ENERGY STAR® criteria and your sustainability goals.
- Educates building occupants about the mechanical systems in the facility.
- Dynamic color graphics bring the building to life, making its behind the scenes workings engaging and interactive.
- Includes web version – Included with the Eco-Screen Sustainability Kiosk version is a web version that can be optionally enabled and accessed on Adobe Flash-capable web browsers.
- Includes a large standard library of equipment graphics, icons, and educational animations. Contact ALC’s Graphics department for custom graphics and animations.
- Includes 2 hours of self paced video training.
Contact Your ALC / WebCTRL® local office for additional details.
InControl Issue 01
The first issue of “In Control” – Check out the “film” in the top left hand corner!
Click Here —-> InControl1_dig