These days, everyone’s making a big deal of big data. But the fact is, Automated Logic has been putting analytics to work in buildings for more than 30 years. We design and develop intuitive, intelligent, complete controls that make it easy for building owners and managers to understand data, make decisions and balance efficiency with occupant comfort. We are a world leader in energy solutions, and in making data simpler, we make it big.
Please click here to view the video
Managing Energy and Comfort
Automated Logic has partnered with Building Operating Magazine (BOM) to provide a FastCast webinar titled: “Managing Energy and Comfort” by Dr. Steve Tom, Director of Technical Information for Automated Logic. BOM will be facilitating this webinar, but we’d like to invite you to join us for this quick 30-minute webinar in addition to our monthly SalesCast as we think you might find it beneficial.
Topic: Managing Energy and Comfort
Date: Thursday, May 28th, 2015
Time: 1:00 pm ET
Speaker: Dr. Steve Tom
Please click here to register for this FastCast
Once you are registered, you will receive an email with dial-in instructions.
Building intrinsic analytics into Automated Logic’s WebCTRL® Building Automation System
This paper will provide a brief explanation of what analytics is and will show how Automated Logic (ALC) is building analytic tools into current and future releases of WebCTRL®. The WebCTRL Building Automation System provides the ability to understand a building’s operation and analyze the results. WebCTRL integrates environmental, energy, security and safety systems into one powerful management tool minimizing energy consumption, maximizing occupant comfort, and achieving sustainable building operations.
Please click here to access the white paper
Automated Logic, Onity Partner to Create New Intelligent Hospitality Solution
ATLANTA – May. 8, 2015 – With a new integration module from Automated Logic Corporation (ALC), hotels with Onity room thermostats can use the WebCTRL® building automation system as a total building management solution to manage guest comfort. ALC, a leading provider of innovative building automation systems, and Onity, a provider of energy management solutions in hospitality, are parts of UTC Building & Industrial Systems, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX).
Please click here read this press release
Connects to WebCTRL® (read only) to monitor energy data.
- Displays data including current energy and water usage, reductions in CO2 emissions, outdoor air conditions (temperature, humidity, wind direction/speed).
- Builds awareness of LEED® certification requirements, ENERGY STAR® criteria and your sustainability goals.
- Educates building occupants about the mechanical systems in the facility.
- Dynamic color graphics bring the building to life, making its behind the scenes workings engaging and interactive.
- Includes web version – Included with the Eco-Screen Sustainability Kiosk version is a web version that can be optionally enabled and accessed on Adobe Flash-capable web browsers.
- Includes a large standard library of equipment graphics, icons, and educational animations. Contact ALC’s Graphics department for custom graphics and animations.
- Includes 2 hours of self paced video training.
Contact Your ALC / WebCTRL® local office for additional details.
InControl Issue 01
The first issue of “In Control” – Check out the “film” in the top left hand corner!
Click Here —-> InControl1_dig
Automated Logic – WebCTRL v6.
Are your WebCTRL floor plans due an upgrade? Provide your users with precise floor plan locations with your WebCTRL v6 upgrade.
(click for larger view)
October 07, 2013
We are very excited to announce the release of WebCTRL v6!
WebCTRL v6 Highlights
· WebCTRL v6 sports a completely new look! User friendly icons and larger buttons adorn an elegant new design, updating and simplifying the user interface. Time-lapse can now be easily accessed from a new ‘movie reel’ icon conveniently located on the top bezel.
· Multi-Browser support is offered in both desktop and mobile environments, so system operators can use their favorite browser to surf WebCTRL from the convenience of a tablet (iOS, Android, and Windows)
· A new multi-trend display renders historical data to the screen in just seconds and provides innovative new controls to help diagnose building system performance.
· Alarms can now be managed more easily thanks to a simplified user interface!
· WebCTRL v6 (WC500 and WC) now includes the advanced Enterprise Integration option, enabling all facility managers to benefit from add-ons like EnergyReports, ZoneHistory and Notes
· Add-ons like ‘Zone History’, ‘Trend Export’, and ‘Dataviz’ can also be more conveniently deployed in WebCTRL and offer new capabilities.
· DHCP (Dynamic Host Control Protocol) addressing is now offered for those customers whose IT personnel prefer to assign IP addresses using DHCP.
· Several security enhancements have been added to WebCTRL v6, helping our customers keep their Building Automation Systems (BAS) secure!
Key new features and benefits of WebCTRL v6 are described with screen captures for clarity! Print in color or email! Check out the “What’s New in WebCTRLv6” for a more detailed feature-by-feature description, including enhancements to all WebCTRL tools. Request detailed cutsheets today!
Want to create a control program for a fan coil unit, a VAV terminal, or other types of HVAC equipment? EquipmentBuilder for Educators will automatically generate a control program, a points list, and a sequence of operations based on design options you select. The Educator version saves control programs in the same .logicsymbol format used by EIKON. So, if the thousands of options in EquipmentBuilder don’t give you exactly what you want, you can edit the program in EIKON for Educators and customize it to meet your needs.
Download Link: http://www.automatedlogic.com/eikon-for-educators/%20/