We are pleased to announce the release of the Automated Logic® chilled water system optimizer. This product is a sophisticated, scalable, native BACnet optimization solution for chilled water plants. It minimizes the energy use of the entire chilled water system, up to and including air handling units and other water side chilled water consumers.
|The Automated Logic® chilled water system optimizer is a sophisticated, scalable, native BACnet optimization solution for chilled water plants. The chilled water system optimizer minimizes the energy use of the entire chilled water system, up to and including air handling units and other water side chilled water consumers. By providing optimized control of the chilled water and condenser water setpoints, the chilled water system optimizer can lower energy costs while also maintaining occupant comfort levels in the building. The chilled water system optimizer solution consists of a self-adapting control algorithm packaged in an application specific Automated Logic controller.
- It minimizes energy use over the entire chilled water system without affecting occupant comfort.
- It automatically adapts to changing conditions as the system’s conditions change over time
- It is patent pending control logic that overlays on top of dedicated equipment controls that are already in place
- It is scalable and works with the chilled water side alone, condenser water side alone, or both.
- It is designed to be used on plants of varying size, up to a maximum of eight chillers.
How is your chiller plant bringing optimal savings to your overall energy cost???
Automated Logic’s System Touch is a touchscreen user interface that provides facility managers and building occupants with a powerful user interface to building equipment.Automated Logic’s System Touch is a touchscreen user interface that provides facility managers and building occupants with a powerful user interface to building equipment. System Touch can be used with a WebCTRL system to interact with specific zones, or it can be used instead of a WebCTRL system in small facilities. By connecting directly to a BACnet® MS/TP network of controllers, the System Touch can discover and control equipment on that network. It also serves as a temperature sensor, humidity sensor, technician interface, BACnet browser and a diagnostic tool in one attractive, compact package.
Designed for wall mounting, System Touch features a 4.3” color touchscreen display.
Custom display screens are created with Automated Logic’s ViewBuilder tool.
- MS/TP communication
- BACnet browser
- Supports custom graphics
- Multiple security levels
- Temperature and humidity sensing
- Supports trends / alarms / schedules
- Attractive, neutral color enclosure
- USB Port for language or firmware upgrades
- Configuration stored in non-volatile memory
- 4.3” color LCD wide quarter VGA display
- Schedule – view and edit a BACnet schedule
- Alarm viewing – device’s alarm history buffer
- Controller status screen – present device data
- Language selection – 13 built-in, selectable languages
- Supports internal or external temperature sensor
Eco-Screen Webinar Thursday, June 12, 2014 @ 2 PM EST
Use the above link also to connect via supported BlackBerry and iPad devices.
To prepare in advance for the conference (for all devices):https://connect3.uc.att.com/unitedtechnologies/Prepare/.
To view supported Operating Systems and devices:http://www.corp.att.com/attconnectsupport/supporteddevices
TO CONNECT WITH YOUR *TELEPHONE ONLY* (no computer):
Connects to WebCTRL® (read only) to monitor energy data.
- Displays data including current energy and water usage, reductions in CO2 emissions, outdoor air conditions (temperature, humidity, wind direction/speed).
- Builds awareness of LEED® certification requirements, ENERGY STAR® criteria and your sustainability goals.
- Educates building occupants about the mechanical systems in the facility.
- Dynamic color graphics bring the building to life, making its behind the scenes workings engaging and interactive.
- Includes web version – Included with the Eco-Screen Sustainability Kiosk version is a web version that can be optionally enabled and accessed on Adobe Flash-capable web browsers.
- Includes a large standard library of equipment graphics, icons, and educational animations. Contact ALC’s Graphics department for custom graphics and animations.
- Includes 2 hours of self paced video training.
Contact Your ALC / WebCTRL® local office for additional details.
ZS Combo Sensors Release
Automated Logic – WebCTRL v 5.5
In anticipation of a February release for the new Automated Logic ZS combination sensors,
please see the following:
(select click for enlargement)
There are significant differences when comparing the new ZS combination sensors to our current
line of RS sensors which is why Automated Logic will continue to manufacture and support the RS
sensor line for many years to come.
ZS combination sensors are available to sense temperature, relative humidity, CO2, VOC’s, and offer
greatly enhanced functionality. Designed for ease of use, the ZS sensors feature a completely
redesigned LCD display.
So what are the key differences?
1) ZS sensors cannot be mixed with RS sensors on the same Rnet port
2) Up to 5 ZS sensors on a ZN/SE Rnet port, or up to 15 ZS sensors on an ME Rnet port
3) ZS sensors have a thicker profile than RS sensors, though they are similar in appearance
4) ZS Sensor LCD display has been completely re-designed for enhanced usability
5) ZS sensors utilize new MicroBlocks in the control program
6) ZS sensors utilize a new ZS/RS interactive image in ViewBuilder
7) ZS sensors that sense CO2 draw significant electrical current, so if multiple ZS CO2 sensors
are wired on the same Rnet, plan on an auxiliary power supply
8) ZS sensors use a different screwed terminal connector than RS sensors
And the similarities?
1) ZS color is identical to the RS Sensor line – Pantone Warm Gray 1C
2) ZS sensors are connected using the same 4-conductor cable as RS sensors
3) ZS sensor mounting screws are positioned identically to RS sensors
4) ZS and RS use the same USB-K local connector
5) ZS and RS use the same tamperproof hex screw
If you have additional questions on the forthcoming ZS combination sensors, please contact your local InnerSpace account manager.
System: Automated Logic
All beta sites must be running WebCTRL 5.5
The new ZS Sensors will offer the ability to provide multiple sensing technologies in a single housing. In addition to sensing temperature the sensors will have options for sensing humidity, CO2 and VOC(Volatile Organic Compounds). Any of the sensor models (Base, Plus, Pro or Pro-F) can be ordered to support a mix of up to 3 sensing elements. Note: temperature is always included and CO2 and VOC are mutually exclusive.
In addition to combination sensing, the new ZS Sensors offer more flexible setpoint adjust, support for up to 5 sensors of any variety per control program, and up to 15 sensors on a single Rnet. They are all dip switch addressable. More data than ever before is available to be displayed on the sensors. The sensors now support the ability to force the zone into an unoccupied state for energy savings and much more.
All beta sites must be running WebCTRL 5.5.
List of use cases/scenarios that we need to test during the beta period:
Rnet network with at least 2 Pro or Pro-F sensors
Rnet network with 5 total sensors
Rnet network with 10 total sensors
Sensors on modules running under MS/TP networks
Pro sensors configured with:
· Multiple items in Home screen rotation
· Varying Setpoint Adjust configurations
· Support for Force Unoccupied
· More than 5 items on Info and Diagnostics screens
· Use of Alarm designation
· Use of Maintenance designation
· Setpoint adjust inhibit
· Schedule MB with Allow Continuous Override enabled
· Schedule MB with Allow TLO Set During Occupied enabled
· Pro-F Sensor with mode and fan control
The ZS Zone Sensor beta product is scheduled to be ready for ordering the week of August 20th, and the test period will last approximately 90 days.