Automated Logic’s System Touch is a touchscreen user interface that provides facility managers and building occupants with a powerful user interface to building equipment.Automated Logic’s System Touch is a touchscreen user interface that provides facility managers and building occupants with a powerful user interface to building equipment. System Touch can be used with a WebCTRL system to interact with specific zones, or it can be used instead of a WebCTRL system in small facilities. By connecting directly to a BACnet® MS/TP network of controllers, the System Touch can discover and control equipment on that network. It also serves as a temperature sensor, humidity sensor, technician interface, BACnet browser and a diagnostic tool in one attractive, compact package.
Designed for wall mounting, System Touch features a 4.3” color touchscreen display.
Custom display screens are created with Automated Logic’s ViewBuilder tool.
- MS/TP communication
- BACnet browser
- Supports custom graphics
- Multiple security levels
- Temperature and humidity sensing
- Supports trends / alarms / schedules
- Attractive, neutral color enclosure
- USB Port for language or firmware upgrades
- Configuration stored in non-volatile memory
- 4.3” color LCD wide quarter VGA display
- Schedule – view and edit a BACnet schedule
- Alarm viewing – device’s alarm history buffer
- Controller status screen – present device data
- Language selection – 13 built-in, selectable languages
- Supports internal or external temperature sensor