October 07, 2013
We are very excited to announce the release of WebCTRL v6!
WebCTRL v6 Highlights
· WebCTRL v6 sports a completely new look! User friendly icons and larger buttons adorn an elegant new design, updating and simplifying the user interface. Time-lapse can now be easily accessed from a new ‘movie reel’ icon conveniently located on the top bezel.
· Multi-Browser support is offered in both desktop and mobile environments, so system operators can use their favorite browser to surf WebCTRL from the convenience of a tablet (iOS, Android, and Windows)
· A new multi-trend display renders historical data to the screen in just seconds and provides innovative new controls to help diagnose building system performance.
· Alarms can now be managed more easily thanks to a simplified user interface!
· WebCTRL v6 (WC500 and WC) now includes the advanced Enterprise Integration option, enabling all facility managers to benefit from add-ons like EnergyReports, ZoneHistory and Notes
· Add-ons like ‘Zone History’, ‘Trend Export’, and ‘Dataviz’ can also be more conveniently deployed in WebCTRL and offer new capabilities.
· DHCP (Dynamic Host Control Protocol) addressing is now offered for those customers whose IT personnel prefer to assign IP addresses using DHCP.
· Several security enhancements have been added to WebCTRL v6, helping our customers keep their Building Automation Systems (BAS) secure!
Key new features and benefits of WebCTRL v6 are described with screen captures for clarity! Print in color or email! Check out the “What’s New in WebCTRLv6” for a more detailed feature-by-feature description, including enhancements to all WebCTRL tools. Request detailed cutsheets today!