System: Automated Logic
All beta sites must be running WebCTRL 5.5
The new ZS Sensors will offer the ability to provide multiple sensing technologies in a single housing. In addition to sensing temperature the sensors will have options for sensing humidity, CO2 and VOC(Volatile Organic Compounds). Any of the sensor models (Base, Plus, Pro or Pro-F) can be ordered to support a mix of up to 3 sensing elements. Note: temperature is always included and CO2 and VOC are mutually exclusive.
In addition to combination sensing, the new ZS Sensors offer more flexible setpoint adjust, support for up to 5 sensors of any variety per control program, and up to 15 sensors on a single Rnet. They are all dip switch addressable. More data than ever before is available to be displayed on the sensors. The sensors now support the ability to force the zone into an unoccupied state for energy savings and much more.
All beta sites must be running WebCTRL 5.5.
List of use cases/scenarios that we need to test during the beta period:
- Rnet network with at least 2 Pro or Pro-F sensors
- Rnet network with 5 total sensors
- Rnet network with 10 total sensors
- Sensors on modules running under MS/TP networks
- Pro sensors configured with:
- · Multiple items in Home screen rotation
- · Varying Setpoint Adjust configurations
- · Support for Force Unoccupied
- · More than 5 items on Info and Diagnostics screens
- · Use of Alarm designation
- · Use of Maintenance designation
- · Setpoint adjust inhibit
- · Schedule MB with Allow Continuous Override enabled
- · Schedule MB with Allow TLO Set During Occupied enabled
- · Pro-F Sensor with mode and fan control
- The ZS Zone Sensor beta product is scheduled to be ready for ordering the week of August 20th, and the test period will last approximately 90 days.