Connects to WebCTRL® (read only) to monitor energy data.
- Displays data including current energy and water usage, reductions in CO2 emissions, outdoor air conditions (temperature, humidity, wind direction/speed).
- Builds awareness of LEED® certification requirements, ENERGY STAR® criteria and your sustainability goals.
- Educates building occupants about the mechanical systems in the facility.
- Dynamic color graphics bring the building to life, making its behind the scenes workings engaging and interactive.
- Includes web version – Included with the Eco-Screen Sustainability Kiosk version is a web version that can be optionally enabled and accessed on Adobe Flash-capable web browsers.
- Includes a large standard library of equipment graphics, icons, and educational animations. Contact ALC’s Graphics department for custom graphics and animations.
- Includes 2 hours of self paced video training.
Contact Your ALC / WebCTRL® local office for additional details.
|It is a fact of life that buildings change. And as those changes add up — whether it’s new uses of a space or reduced lighting loads due to improved technology — it’s important that the building automation system (BAS) keep up. But in many buildings, the BAS hasn’t kept up. As a result, a BAS assessment is a key opportunity for many facility managers to improve building efficiency.This webcast will identify the steps to take when preparing for — and undergoing — a BAS evaluation. From design documents to verification to occupant interviews, the presentation will address how you can assess your current BAS and determine if an upgrade (including some low- or no-cost improvements) or replacement is needed.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutesRegistration Link
Mr. Scott Lance, LEED AP O&M is a Senior Project Engineer with Horizon Engineering Associates, LLP. He has 15 years of hands-on experience in project management and systems engineering and has successfully organized critical business requirements and identifying deficiencies. Mr. Lance is experienced with all aspects of building automation and controls systems including conceptual design, engineering, installation, start-up, commissioning, O&Ms and customer training. In addition to lab and cleanrooms, Mr. Lance has experience commissioning education, commercial, museums and healthcare facilities.
|*For those attendees who successfully complete a learning outcomes assessment, Trade Press Media Group is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.|
InControl Issue 01
The first issue of “In Control” – Check out the “film” in the top left hand corner!
Click Here —-> InControl1_dig
October 07, 2013
We are very excited to announce the release of WebCTRL v6!
WebCTRL v6 Highlights
· WebCTRL v6 sports a completely new look! User friendly icons and larger buttons adorn an elegant new design, updating and simplifying the user interface. Time-lapse can now be easily accessed from a new ‘movie reel’ icon conveniently located on the top bezel.
· Multi-Browser support is offered in both desktop and mobile environments, so system operators can use their favorite browser to surf WebCTRL from the convenience of a tablet (iOS, Android, and Windows)
· A new multi-trend display renders historical data to the screen in just seconds and provides innovative new controls to help diagnose building system performance.
· Alarms can now be managed more easily thanks to a simplified user interface!
· WebCTRL v6 (WC500 and WC) now includes the advanced Enterprise Integration option, enabling all facility managers to benefit from add-ons like EnergyReports, ZoneHistory and Notes
· Add-ons like ‘Zone History’, ‘Trend Export’, and ‘Dataviz’ can also be more conveniently deployed in WebCTRL and offer new capabilities.
· DHCP (Dynamic Host Control Protocol) addressing is now offered for those customers whose IT personnel prefer to assign IP addresses using DHCP.
· Several security enhancements have been added to WebCTRL v6, helping our customers keep their Building Automation Systems (BAS) secure!
Key new features and benefits of WebCTRL v6 are described with screen captures for clarity! Print in color or email! Check out the “What’s New in WebCTRLv6” for a more detailed feature-by-feature description, including enhancements to all WebCTRL tools. Request detailed cutsheets today!
Want to create a control program for a fan coil unit, a VAV terminal, or other types of HVAC equipment? EquipmentBuilder for Educators will automatically generate a control program, a points list, and a sequence of operations based on design options you select. The Educator version saves control programs in the same .logicsymbol format used by EIKON. So, if the thousands of options in EquipmentBuilder don’t give you exactly what you want, you can edit the program in EIKON for Educators and customize it to meet your needs.
Download Link: http://www.automatedlogic.com/eikon-for-educators/%20/